Straight Teeth Provide More Than A Great Look
Aesthetics aside, having straight teeth is important for a number of reasons. Straight teeth are easier to clean and floss. They also guard against uneven wear, and painful TMD problems. Straighter teeth allow for more efficient chewing and enhance food digestion. Straight teeth can even cause better pronunciation and speech!
INVISALIGN ISN’T THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR EVERYONE, if you’re a good candidate, there are LOTS of reasons for choosing Invisalign—and they’re not all simply about going metal-free!
Clear, removable Invisalign trays are a less invasive orthodontic treatment method. With Invisalign technology, your teeth can be straightened without causing inconveniences to your daily life.
Benefits You Probably Didn’t Expect
The most obvious difference between Invisalign treatment and braces is their appearance, but there’s more to it than that. For example…
- Less office visits. We’ll see you only once every 4 to 6 weeks.
- Invisalign trays can sometimes double as whitening trays or protective mouth gear for sports.
- The removable trays allow you to brush and floss normally, which results in better oral health during treatment.
- You can enjoy the foods you choose, without the dietary restrictions of braces.
- The smooth plastic trays are more comfortable, so you won’t deal with the irritation metal brackets sometimes cause.
Our Invisalign patients report that they are extremely pleased with their results. The treatment time is usually twice as fast as traditional braces, and costs no more. Many times financing is available for $129 per month or less! As an advanced provider, we are happy to offer free consultations or 2nd opinions. Just call 954-566-5428, or contact us through the adjacent link, info@UltimateSMILEftl.com.
Is Invisalign Is Right For You?
Schedule an appointment with us! We’d love to see what we can do to improve and preserve your beautiful smile.
Call (954) 566-5428 today and make your appointment!
From Dr. Heider and the team at Ultimate Smile Dental, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33305